Quality-assured rolled lead
When you buy rolled (milled) lead from Midland Lead you get all sorts of assurances.
- All our rolled lead carries a British Standard (BS EN12588) and a full CE mark (BS EN 14783), to make sure it is fit for use as a ‘roofing, external cladding and internal lining’ material conform the European Community’s CE directive.
- Our rolled lead also comes with a 50-year guarantee
- All our rolled lead is made to precise specifications
- We supply our rolled lead in standard sizes and can also make it to match your requirements. So tell us what you need and we’ll supply it.
- All our rolled lead is fit-for-purpose
Rolled lead is an excellent roofing material – and so easy to use. Lots of you love using it – or know your clients love using it – because it is pliable and easy to use. It works well with other roofing products too.
Rolled lead roofs
Machine cast lead and rolled lead are both widely used in the construction industry. They are excellent weather-proofing materials, and very beautiful looking too. There is nothing quite as stylish as a beautifully treated lead roof. (And just let us know if you need any lead cleaner or patination oil to make sure your lead always looks its best.)
Rolled lead – not just for roofing
We can provide thin sheets of rolled lead and rolled lead-lined boards for use in the healthcare sector too. Lead is a superb barrier against x-rays and radiation. And you get all the same reassurances too. It is made to precise specifications, precise quality requirements and supplied ready to use.
We do recommend that you consult a radiation protection advisor too – and we can put you in touch with a government approved specialist. Just ask for details…
Rolled lead for every requirement
Rolled lead is available in code 3 (1.32mm) – code 8 (3.55mm). And if you need something a bit thicker, let us know. We can produce rolled lead sheet up to 9.00mm thick on request.
Standard delivery time for rolled lead sheet within the UK is 2-3 days for standard codes. Please be aware that customised thicknesses will take a little longer. For example, 6mm can take 5-7 working days.
If you’d like to find out more, or to talk over your requirement, contact us, or give us a call on +44 (0) 1283 224 555.