We know it’s all about the detail. We also know that the right finishing touches can mean the difference between a job well done and a job beautifully done. Our copper nails are ideal for giving projects the final finishing flourish. They not only look great but also they consistently out-perform galvanised nails, meaning that if your customers want work to stand the test of time, our copper nails are the perfect solution.
Our annular ring shank nails are robust, hard-wearing and non-corrosive, providing a professional finish to a wide range of projects.
Why choose Midland Lead copper nails?
- Building regs compliant – as building regulations prohibit galvanised nails for slate roofing, our nails are the perfect, regulation-compliant solution
- Easy to work with – when it comes to repairing slate tiles they are easier to pull out than galvanised nails, which are prone to breaking easily under this pressure
- Versatile – suitable for use with both our stainless steel strips and copper strips, our copper nails will give your roofing work a beautifully finished look
- Durable – they’re resistant to damage even under repeated force such as hammering, unlike galvanised nails which can lose their protection under such conditions
- Longevity – particularly useful for coastal regions, copper nails are resistant to weathering, unlike galvanised nails which are susceptible to weathering and corrosion
- Pollution-resistant – copper nails can withstand the effects of pollution which can damage galvanised nails
- Stubborn – sometimes being stubborn can be a good thing – just like our nails, which have a permanent screw-like grip and high resistance to withdrawal
Measuring 25mm (length) x 3.55mm (diameter), they are available in boxes of 1kg.
Of course, just like all the products we put our name to, our copper nails are guaranteed for extra peace of mind. They are just one example from our vast range of ancillary and finishing products – all designed to help your customers achieve a professional look with great performance.
If you’d like to find out more about any of our lead finishing products, or if you’re ready to make an order, call us on 01283 224 555 – we’d love to chat.